Additional R&I Initiatives
CETMA is among the largest private non-profit research centers in Italy with 25 years of experience on materials, processes, techniques and methods to support the innovation processes of industrial enterprises.
In aerospace, there is a delay in the exploitation of thermoplastic composites (TPC), since the final efficiency and robustness of the component is a priority.
IMT Srl is a forward-looking company focused on three main types of activities:
– Space: design and development of Nano/ Microsatellites and relevant On-board Units for Space Commercial, Scientific and Defense applications.
– Parts Engineering: Characterization and Testing of Electrical, Electronic and Electro-Mechanical components.
– Satellite IoT Solutions: design and development of IoT Solutions for Smart Cities, Environmental Monitoring, Infrastructure Monitoring and Agriculture.
– IMT 3U PLATFORM
– IMT 6U PLATFORM
– IMT μSADA
– C-DST X-BAND TRANSPONDER
University of Salento
From law to science, economics to engineering, humanities to media studies, provides academic pathways to a range of professions as well as post-graduate and specialist courses.
– HEALTH MONITORING AND FLEET MANGEMENT
– HYBRID-ELECTRIC PROPULSION TECHNOLOGIES
– INTELLIGENT AUTONOMOUS SPACE DEBRIS REMOVAL BASED ON HIGHLY EXPANDABLE, TOUGH, STICKY, BIO-INSPIRED UNDERACTUATED STRUCTURES
DTA s.c.a r.l. is a nonprofit making consortium company joined by the main enterprises in the aerospace field, universities, public and private research centers.
– BARI INNOVATION HUB
– RPAS IN AIR INTEGRATION OF REMOTELY PILOTED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS IN NON-SEGREGATED AIRSPACE FOR SERVICE
– CRUISE CYBER SECURITY IN UAS MISSIONS BY SATELLITE LINK
– TEBAKA: TERRITORIAL BASIC KNOWLEDGE ACQUISITION
– GROTTAGLIE AIRPORT TEST BED